Life in the galaxy is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short. And the holidays are no exception!
Send us your convention tips!
Nick is attending Star Wars Celebration in Chicago in 2019, and we’re looking for your tips for surviving his first convention. Send your audio or text to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll air the best ones right before SWCC in April 2019.
Watch us live on YouTube!
Subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTsXFZGrBqjHQ05dFv6RRIQ
- Patreon: give us your pity money and get these great tier rewards:
- $1/month get a *NEW* Loose Canon logo sticker
- $5/month get the sticker and a custom doodle from Patrick
- $10/month get the sticker, the doodle, and name a topic and co-host on an actual episode!
- Theme song performed by Charles Laurita (written by John Williams)
- Ad music by Kenobi Style (the duo, F1NG3RS and Santa Kilmagik from Richmond, VA). Check them out on Facebook and Soundcloud