DON’T WORRY, CANONBALLS, WE BLEEPED ALL THE BAD ONES. Herein we explore how Star Wars uses curse words and the stand-ins used for the real bad ones.
- Patreon: give us your pity money and get these great tier rewards:
- $1/month get a Loose Canon logo sticker
- $5/month get the sticker and a custom doodle from Patrick
- $10/month get the sticker, the doodle, and name a topic and co-host on an actual episode!
Sponsor – Winc
- Use promo code LOOSECANON to get $22 off 4 Bottles of Wine + Complimentary Shipping – Tap here
- Theme song performed by Charles Laurita (written by John Williams)
- Ad music by Kenobi Style (the duo, F1NG3RS and Santa Kilmagik from Richmond, VA). Check them out on Facebook and Soundcloud