Our re-release of our classic episode: The Loose Canon Holiday Special. The perfect thing to get you in the Christmas spirit!
Well it’s that time of year folks! A time for rushing home to be with loved ones, ingesting mind altering substances and gathering ’round with all the townsfolk to become one with a tree. Nope, it’s not Christmas at the Loose Canon household. We’re talking about Life Day, the annual Wookiee tradition on Kashyyyk depicted in the 1978 psychedelic train wreck that was the Star Wars Holiday Special.
Join us in revelry as we figure out whether or not the weird stuff we witnessed during the show actually happened or if our minds just fabricated the whole experience. Seriously, we could have just made this all up and you wouldn’t know the difference.
Watch us record these live, subscribe here: http://www.starwarsloosecanon.com/subscribe
- Use our link to buy movie tickets this TROS season
- Patreon: give us your pity money and get these great tier rewards:
- $1/month get a *NEW* Loose Canon logo sticker
- $5/month get the sticker and a custom doodle from Patrick
- $10/month get the sticker, the doodle, and name a topic and co-host on an actual episode and maybe a T-shirt….
- Theme song performed by Charles Laurita (written by John Williams)
- Ad music by Kenobi Style (the duo, F1NG3RS and Santa Kilmagik from Richmond, VA). Check them out on Facebook and Soundcloud